I'm starting a tag because fuq it. Originally Lopoddity
's idea but she never did it lol.
- List 5-10 fictional characters you have a crush on and what they're from.
- Can be from a TV show, movie (live action as well), book, web comic
- Can even be OCs
- Write why
- The list doesn't have to be in order.
- Tag other deviants who you think might be interested!
- That's about it
- Blank meme
1. Marceline the Vampire Queen from Adventure Time
- I love her style, and her voice and most of all her story. I've always really liked characters with sort of troubled backstories and despite this just kinda hang in there and take on life. tbh I might just like her because of her voice actress XD I also really like Vanessa Doofenschmirtz who is voiced by Olivia Olson as well.
2. Ray Kon from Beyblade
- I cannot for my life explain this one. He's just a pretty guy and I REEAAAAAALLY like his (dub) voice.
3. Nani Pelekai from Lilo and Stitch
- Nani is perfect and objectively best Disney character ever. She's just so real and tough and an awesome older sister. Also she's Hawaiian so that's a plus
4. T'Challa from Marvel's Avengers
- He's a bootiful man. Also, in fiction, I always found that I liked the really calm, disciplined male characters. And I really like his costume in the Civil War movie XD
5. Celestia from My Little Pony
- I really can't explain this one. I think it might be a power thing. I like really powerful female characters. Characters who come of as very peaceful and calm and motherly but can kick ass
6. Nicole Watterson from The Amazing World of Gumball
- Again, really powerful female charater. Calm and motherly a lot of the time. But also loses her shit and goes crazy. She miiiight be my favorite on this list. Not as like a crush but just as a character.
7. Rose Quartz from Steven Universe
- SAME THING DAMMIT. Calm and powerful. I really like how mysterious and kinda creepy she is. Like what's her deal? I need to know! Also she thicc. Plus Susan Egan is perfect.
8. Musashi from Pokémon
- She was probably my first fictional character crush tbh. I like a loooooooot of characters like her. In anime there are very obvious tropes and a lot of characters across animes fall into the same tropes. I don't even have to watch animes to be like "oh my god I'm in love". They usually are older than the protagonists, their eyes are drawn more slanty than the typical round anime eyes, they wear lipstick, are vain and are characterized as "the pretty character". I never fail to love them when I see them. It's hard to explain why I like characters like this so much but god I do. Maybe it's because they're so fem? Also Musashi has such an interesting and sad backstory. I hate that it's never touched on aaaah
9. Asami Sato from The Legend of Korra
- I think I like her for similar reasons I like Musashi. I didn't watch a pretty huge bulk of TLoK but honestly when I first saw Asami I was like "yep she's my favorite". It was probably the lipstick and the fact that she's clearly "the pretty one". It's also really cool how she's a mechanic and is uber smart. But even before I knew that about her I liked her. I think I might have a type when it comes to cartoon girls.
10. Yuki Yoshida from The Amazing World of Gumball
- DEFINITELY HAVE A TYPE. She's like a weird mix of the group of characters I have on this list. She fits that anime trope of "the pretty, arrogant one with lipstick" and also that really powerful, mom character. I also love her pants suit and flowy hair XD I want her to kick my ass (my number one crush on this list)
BONUS. Lopoddity from Florida
- Not a fictional character but she's pretty g. She's super sweet and incredibly self-aware and she tells me she loves me everyday. She's super pretty and does a lot for me and I appreciate her and love her a lot. (my TRUE number one crush on this list)
OKAY SO AFTER WRITING THIS LIST OUT I REALIZED THAT I REALLY LIKE MOM CHARACTERS??? THIS EXPLAINS A LOT ABOUT ME AND MY REASONS FOR LOVING THE NEXT GEN CONCEPT IN GENERAL. YOU GET TO MAKE ALL YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS MOMS AAAAAH. I HATE THIS
After writing this list I also realized that I definitely should have figured out that I liked girls a lot earlier than just this past year.
and whoever else wants to do this!